What Can I Do If My Case Has been Pending for a Long Time?

What options are available if my case has been awaiting resolution for an extended duration?

The Administrative Procedures Act or APA, requires federal agencies to process cases in a reasonable time period If this standard is not met and your case is delayed for an unreasonable extent of time, you have the option to file a lawsuit known as a Writ of Mandamus Lawsuit against that agency.


Learn more about this alternative remedy for your delayed case and how Federal court will take action to speed up your process..

Click the button below to watch Attorney Erick Widman’s detailed YouTube video on the available remedies for case delays.

If you have any more questions, we encourage you to call us at (503) 427 8243 or sign up through this:

Scroll to Top